[fpc-pascal] Patch for testsqldb

Leonardo M. Ram� martinrame at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 13:20:40 CET 2007

> Thanks for the patch, applied in r 9261. I completely forgot that this
> example exists. I see that I'll hate to add the several mysqlversions
> and oracle also.
>
> Joost.

Thanks for applying the patch, I found the example in the 2.2.0 sources when trying to understand
how to work with FCL-Db and Sqlite3, that version hadn't extensive examples nor documentation.
But, yesterday I checked out the 2.3.1 sources and noticed you created more examples that helped
me a lot.

I'm studying the sources trying to get a clear picture about this library, I'll use that knowledge
to to create some documentation/tutorials.

Thank's again for the amazing work you're doing.

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com