[fpc-pascal] How to Install FreePascal 2.20 Using Synaptic

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sat Nov 3 00:17:42 CET 2007

On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 15:28:04 -0700 (PDT)
Tom La Bone <booboo at gforcecable.com> wrote:

> I saw that before link and put this repository in synaptic:
>
>  deb http://www.hu.freepascal.org/lazarus/ lazarus-stable universe
>
> However, Free Pascal 2.20 is still not available in synaptic for
> installation. If I install Lazarus do I automatically get 2.20?

At the moment this repository contains 2.0.4 and a working lazarus
0.9.22. I'm telling this, because there are some 'official' repositories
with broken lazarus packages (ubuntu).

We are currently testing 0.9.24 with 2.2.0. If no more bugs are found
it will be released on sunday. Then you will automatically get fpc
2.2.0.

> > http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Getting_Lazarus#Getting_Lazarus_from_our_Ubuntu_repository

Mattias