[fpc-pascal] Duplicating palette of TFPCustomImage

dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Thu Nov 1 14:43:17 CET 2007

I found the problem. When using Merge the new palette colors are appended
and with Build the new palette colors are in order of appearance in the
image, which is total nonsense imho. Anyway I've implemented a Copy
function, that makes an exact copy of a supplied palette. Will submit a
patch for it later this evening.

Darius