[fpc-pascal] Usage of TInterfacedObject. Automatic release?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun May 27 23:34:28 CEST 2007

On 5/26/07, Luiz Americo Pereira Camara <pascalive at bol.com.br> wrote:

> I don't have any experience with interfaces but is quite possible that
> this is the case. The component i'm porting is the TVirtualTreeView that
> uses extensively interfaces/COM and this part of the code is a bit complex.

The virtual treeview has already been ported twice by two different
people. Any particular reason you are doing it again?

See the link for one of the ports...
http://tinyurl.com/2uxewm

The other one was based on a newer version of VT, but I don't think
the port was 100% complete yet.

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

General error, hit any user to continue.