[fpc-pascal] Re: new FPCUnit feature - Register nested tests

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 21 17:05:29 CEST 2007

I attached the unit I defined the two functions in. Please note, this
is not a patch, it is just to show the implementation of the functions
(for review).  If it will make the 2.2 release, I will create a patch
(and be able to delete my own unit).

Graeme.

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

General error, hit any user to continue.