[fpc-pascal] fcl-image and fpreadXXX units

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 11:41:48 CEST 2007

On 28/06/07, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:

> They are used together with TFPCustomImage from fpimage.pp file. AFAIK
> they are not directly related to TFPCustomCanvas, and you don't need
> to use it in order to use those units.

'fpcanvas' references 'fpimage' in the uses clause. Also
TFPCustomCanvas uses TFPCustomImage in methods like

    procedure DoDraw (x,y:integer; Const image:TFPCustomImage);
virtual; abstract;

So I believe they all work hand-in-hand.

PS:
  My employer gave me a week to work with fpGUI and see how viable it
could be as a widget set for our projects.  If it's viable, more time
will be scheduled to work of fpGUI. :-)

Graeme.