[fpc-pascal] GTK2 Lazarus Project, but I want QT.

Catalin Zamfir Alexandru catalin.zamfir at theg33ks.com
Sat Jun 23 07:12:03 CEST 2007

	Yes, I use Linux, 2.6.18 kernel, but I really don't think that something has
to do with this. Don't really think that the Mac problem repeats itself in
Linux.

	I could try to change the "About" and "Close" captions, but really, don't
think it would do any good. In any case, I'll reply if it worked.

	You can download KCalculator from an attachement early in this thread and
compile it on a QT 4.3 Interface. If you can't find the attachement I'll make
a screenshot. I'm kind of tied-up with work for the moment but I'll try to
give you feedback.