[fpc-pascal] Re Serial (RS232)

dale.harris at exgate.tek.com dale.harris at exgate.tek.com
Tue Jun 19 16:19:13 CEST 2007

All
  I've am wondering if FPC comes with a simple way to use the serial
interface to a system. If someone could point me to
something within I would be much appreciated. The documentation does not
show anything on this and I want to do this
with free pascal on linux. Anything on ethernet as well. Thanks in
advance.

Dale

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of Me,
are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not one of the
named recipient(s), or otherwise have reason to believe that you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender at the above
phone number or email address and delete this message immediately from
your computer.  Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The recipient
I accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by
this email. Any ideas or opinions expressed here do not necessarily
reflect the ideas or opinions of my employer.