[fpc-pascal] Re: put data to stdout (fpc vs. gcc)

L L at z505.com
Mon Jun 18 06:48:02 CEST 2007

> Adrian Wrote:
> no - that was not the problem. I have my linux running in a coLinux
> > session and it seems that the linker fails, when the file is in a
> > windows drive, even as root. other programms don't have problems to read
> > or write to this drive.
> >
> > but there is still a strange problem with the dynamic library:
> >
> > the code compiles with fpc fails, when one of the units have some
> > initialization code. When I move this code to an extra procedure and
> > call it later it works.
> >
> > Is there a difference, when the initialization code of an dll is called
> > between delphi and fpc ?

Haven't closely read your problem, but here is what I
found:

http://www.freepascal.org/mantis/view.php?id=6822
http://www.freepascal.org/mantis/view.php?id=7838

There are issues with initialization/finalization in certain situations (will probably be fixed
soon, if I was smart enough I'd have fixed it).

Regards,
Lars