[fpc-pascal] installing latest stable

pineal pi.neal at virgin.net
Mon Jun 11 02:50:36 CEST 2007

On Sunday 10 June 2007 18:13, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> > *But*, please note when I stated nothing was installed from the source
> > rpm file, it did not get put somewhere else,  *nothing* was installed!
>
> Nevertheless the package file is correct and contains the sources:
>
> fpc at scenergy:~/ftp/beta/2.1.4/i386-linux/rpm$ rpm -q -p fpc-2.1.4-0.src.rpm
> -l fpc-2.1.4-src.tar.gz
> fpc-2.1.4.spec

I agree the rpm does contain those.

> So either something went wrong when you installed it (disk space ?),

No it didn't! Nothing went wrong, no error was reported and the package
contents were not installed, anywhere.

> , or
> It was installed in a strange location.

Sure, like someone else's computer. ;)

> Michael.

Micheal, I'm not trying to have an argument or be funny, please just accept
the fact that the rpm does not work on my system.

neal.