[fpc-pascal] Wiki Syntax Highlight

Johann Glaser Johann.Glaser at gmx.at
Sun Jun 10 11:45:19 CEST 2007

Hi!

> I installed GesHi and one of the extensions: see
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Executing_External_Programs for the
> results.

Thanks a lot! I've beautified the Web Service Toolkit page now.

Unfortunately the documentation about the Wiki itself is quite sparse
(i.e. about the syntax highlighting its just the one page you've
mentioned as an example). I've added an item to
http://wiki.freepascal.org/Site_Feedback about writing a wiki doc
overview page. Please consider creating such a page, this could also
take over the paragraph with the links to wiki tutorials from the main
page. Please also add all specialities about the FreePascal Wiki like
configuration settings enabling/disabling some syntax elements, ...

Bye
  Hansi

--
Johann Glaser   <Johann.Glaser at gmx.at>