[fpc-pascal] PASCAL programming for Novice

Leonardo M. Ram� martinrame at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 17:05:18 CEST 2007

Are you trying to create a Peer-To-Peer architecture?, something like Windows Messenger?.

I don't know how to implement that type of architecture, you can do a simple google search to find
examples, but since it uses socket communications you can implement it using lNet or Synapse
libraries with FreePascal.

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com