[fpc-pascal] FPC only 32 bits?

Francisco Reyes lists at stringsutils.com
Thu Jun 7 15:45:01 CEST 2007

Henry Vermaak writes:

> o.k., no problems, we all gotta learn ;)  on which platform are you
> compiling on at the moment?  (sorry, i've lost the story line a bit)

Compiling on FreeBSD 6.2 i386
I started this whole project because the FreeBSD port doesn't compile in
amd64.

I have a laptop which is AMD64 and since I spend a good hour plus on the
train every day.. I want to get free pascal there so I can code during my
commute.

Right now my next step is to search for the cross binutils. Already posted
on a freebsd list and also searching on google to see if there is a way I
can build them myself.