[fpc-pascal] About FPC calling register like Delphi

Alexandre Leclerc alexandre.leclerc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 20:29:47 CET 2007

Hi all,

I saw some time ago in a roadmap for the next version (1.2?) - that I
can't find anymore - a point about being compatible with Dephi calling
register... And I was wondering if anything has changed in FPC
regarding this?

(Because I use ROPS and there are issues because it is different from
FPC and Delphi and I was waiting that it is /final/ in FPC so that
ROPS would work ok, or at least fix the thing /finally/ so that it
then works for ever with FPC.)

Best regards.

--
Alexandre Leclerc