[fpc-pascal] Re: (fw) pwu_lib compile error

L L at z505.com
Fri Jan 5 18:42:23 CET 2007

Yes I was rally mad when I first discovered the bug after releasing 1.6.0.0, I was going to
release a 1.6.0.1 which fixed minor glitches like this - but didn't get around to it yet.

I thought that since Pascal was case insensitive, the path would work - but I guess it would be
too slow for the fpc compiler to search all combinations of mixed case directories such as
vErson, veRsion, vERsion, etc. etc..