[fpc-pascal] FPC for Scratchbox-ARM (compiling with errors)

Jose Pascual josepascual at almudi.com
Wed Feb 21 21:30:19 CET 2007

> > > Libc. Your libc is different than what the cprt0 startup code
> expects.
> > > Try a pure Pascal program.
> >
> > yes, pure pascal program build but how can I resolve with libc
> problem
> > (i need libc)?
>
> What libc does scratchbox use? If it is uclibc you might need to modify
> cprt0

I'm using glibc (v2.3.2), I have resolved problem I have a mistake in
configuration for /etc/fpc.cfg

right now, I'm build more complex program with units and libc with fpc but
it does not run,

I have debugged it with gdb in real ARM target and Program does not arrive
to my first line of pascal (after begin).

this is the gdb message:

0x40094018 in _IO_file_xsputn () from /lib/libc.so.6

any idea about this problem? (perhaps 2.1.1 snapshot?)

regards
Jose Pascual