[fpc-pascal] New stylesheet for fpcunit xml reports

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 09:52:58 CET 2007

On 2/9/07, Vincent Snijders <vsnijders at quicknet.nl> wrote:
> True the gui test runner still uses TXMLResultsWriter from xmlreporter unit. The
> lazarus console testrunner uses the TXMLResultsWriter from the xmltestreport unit.

Ok, no idea what happened!! I removed the IFDEF VER2_0 and made sure
the second set of units are included.

I then got a error in line 214 and had to comment it, to get the
console test to compile.  It said the .Document property doesn't
exist.  I double checked the TXMLResultsWriter and the
TCustomResultsWriter and I don't have a Document property.  I would
guess I need to create a Document property in TXMLResultsWriter and
let it read the FDoc private variable.  We better create a patch for
this.

//      ExtendXmlDocument(TXMLResultsWriter(ResultsWriter).Document);

Anyway, after getting 'runtests' compiled, it now generates the new
xml format. :-) I guess my daily build server for tiOPF is also
referring to the 'xmlreporter' unit instead of the 'xmltestreport'
unit.

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

There's no place like S34° 03.168'  E018° 49.342'