[fpc-pascal] New stylesheet for fpcunit xml reports

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 11:03:30 CET 2007

Ok, I'll bite..  ;-)

I spoke to Dean the other day and he mentioned a new update for
FPCUnit will be sumbitted shortly.  I didn't want to start on the new
XSLT stylesheet before I know what format the XML is in.

Dean, if you can confirm that the new xml format with nested test
suits are still as is, then I'll go ahead and modify the XSLT file.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

On 2/3/07, Vincent Snijders <vsnijders at quicknet.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Dean Zobec created a new xmlreportwriter for fpcunit. Among others it
> supports nested test suites. Does anybody have a stylesheet for showing
> such a report. Maybe somebody is willing to create one.
>
> Examples of the old xml format+ style sheet (slightly modified):
> http://www.hu.freepascal.org/lazarus/testresults/monitor.xml
>
> Example of the new xml format:
> http://www.hu.freepascal.org/lazarus/testresults/results.xml
>
> Vincent

Graeme Geldenhuys

There's no place like S34° 03.168'  E018° 49.342'