[fpc-pascal] can we have fpc's doc in chm format? [Patch]

Andrew Haines AndrewD207 at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 20:10:45 CET 2007

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Dec 2007, Andrew Haines wrote:
>
>> PS you can have a peek at some chm's I made with fpdoc here:
>> http://hainesservice.com/andrew/chms/ they are all crosslinked.
>
> With kchmviewer I get the following errors:
>
> An error occurred while loading ms-its:/home/michael/Documents/fcl.chm::/streamio/assignstream.html:
> The file or folder ms-its:/home/michael/Documents/fcl.chm::/streamio/assignstream.html does not exist
>
> Same for every other page, even the index page.
>
> With chmsee, I can load the initial page, but the first 5 units or so cannot be found.
> Others seem to work well. So it seems that there are some glitches in the file generation.
>
> Nevertheless, the basic functionalities seem to be there, so kudos to you... :)

Okay, I've regenerated the files with a 32bit version of fpdoc and put
them at the link below. the md5's are different and also diff says the
files differ. The new files are the same size as the old ones. The only
thing different is fpdoc(32 bit instead of 64) I've not updated fpc or
anything.

http://hainesservice.com/andrew/chms/

Can anyone recommend a program to compare files that can tell me the
places at which they are different? Thanks

Regards,
Andrew