[fpc-pascal] can we have fpc's doc in chm format?

Bisma Jayadi bisma at brawijaya.ac.id
Mon Dec 3 18:53:57 CET 2007

> I once made a chm from the html files, but the index generated by the
> help compiler was horrible.

Agree. However, I was finally able to finish this job last night. It took me
about 6 hours to re-arrange the index files, manually. For everyone who is
interested, fpc docs in chm format can be downloaded at:
http://www.esnips.com/doc/04496e39-6105-423d-b571-b0766990b060/fpc-2.2.0-docs
(5.8 MB compressed)

The source was taken from fpc's html files converted to chm using winCHM. As
a bonus, I included fpc/lazarus class diagram with the chm. I also had
removed all unfinished pages (html files with no content but they are
there). Hopefully, next fpc release would be able to provide chm format like
this automagically so I don't need to do this again. :-D

Hope this helps.

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at:
http://beeography.wordpress.com