[fpc-pascal] can we have fpc's doc in chm format?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 16:01:47 CET 2007

On 03/12/2007, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> fpGUI is a lot smaller so should still be possible.  None the less, I
> do agree - Tipue will only be viable for smaller projects.

Just for interest sake...  I generated full text search with fpDoc &
Tipue for the fpGUI project.
That's if anybody wanted to see how Tipue works for smaller scale projects.

  http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/docs/index.html

I wrote a very simplistic parser to generate the tip_data.js file. It
runs through the *.cnt files that fpdoc generates and then reads out
the Short Description from the HTML files.  I have 9000+ html pages
and it took under a second to generate the Tipue data file.

Regards,
  - Graeme -