[fpc-pascal] FP IDE - can't find System unit

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:28:34 CEST 2007

Hi,

What do I need to setup in the FP IDE to be able to compile a simple little app?
FPC is setup in my PATH and I can compile the same project from the
command line without problems.

Command Line:

> fpc testversion.pas
Free Pascal Compiler version 2.1.5 [2007/08/10] for i386
Copyright (c) 1993-2007 by Florian Klaempfl
Target OS: Linux for i386
Compiling testversion.pas
Linking testversion
18 lines compiled, 0.1 sec

FP IDE:
  * Run FP
  * Open testversion.pas
  * Alt-F9 and I get the following error
           "Fatal: Can't find unit System used by testversion"

Any ideas?  Sorry, it's the fist time I'm trying to use the FP IDE.

Regards,
  - Graeme -