[fpc-pascal] Re: [lazarus] HelloWorld: gdb.exe crashes

memsom memsom at interalpha.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 10:21:26 CEST 2007

> Since Delphi 2007 is total crap (which you can read about here if you
> interested: http://members.home.nl/hbthouppermans/Delphi2007Crap/Index.htm
> )

Please don't take this the wrong way - you are obviously dedicated to
hating Delphi 2007, but you are a _moron_.

I could list all the reasons why you are a moron, but I'd rather take that
to a private email - if you would like to hear them, email me directly.

Suffice to say, many of your compaints are your *own* pet peaves, or just
the way Delphi has always worked. Sorry 'bout that, but it's no one else
problem but your own.