[fpc-pascal] Alternative to Makefiles for fpGUI

Darius Blaszijk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Fri Aug 10 13:39:00 CEST 2007

Hi Michael,

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> The idea is that you do a
>
> fppkg <packagename>
>
> this will look in a database for the package, extract it,
> and the compile fpmake.pp and run it. The fpmake contains
> all configuration to make and zip the package.

Aha, this clears up some mist in my mind. But I still don't really
understand how the packages thing actually works on "standalone"
projects. You once mentioned something  that one could register it's
project as a package. What would the workflow be if fpmake would be used
in a non fpc-devel related project?

Regards, Darius