Re[4]: [fpc-pascal] variant part of a record

Пётр Косаревский ppkk at mail.ru
Wed Sep 20 16:43:46 CEST 2006

About contributing: is it useful to comment some parts of documentation ("html with comments") with improvements, corrections or compilable examples?

For example, would it be meaningful to add an example on the discussed matter with a comment stating, that there are no such checks tonow?

 > That's everything but motivating to even bother replying the next
 > time you post something, since all one gets back is mails in which
 > you basically say "but I'm just wasting your time and you don't
 > really care about what I say anyway".
 > And this is another fine example of the above.
 > Jonas
 Maybe it's better to reply only on the meaningful part?
 You may regard my moaning as a cookie or an origin.