[fpc-pascal] memory leak detection using FPC

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 10:12:04 CEST 2006

Hi Michael,

> Try putting everyting in a procedure 'Test' and run that.

I did that and still see the unfreed memory error.  I think Jonas
might be onto something.

I used the tiBaseObject unit from tiOPF.  It has memory leak detection
(derived from the IndySOAP project), but only if your classes decend
from TtiBaseObject.  When I use that, it gives no errors, but if Jonas
is right, that is understandable, as the tiBaseObject only checks
objects I create and not things in the RTL.

Regards,
   - Graeme -