[fpc-pascal] presenting fpunit test results

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 20:07:55 CEST 2006

Hi Vincent,

> Graeme Geldenhuys provided me with some sample xsl files and css files,
> but what seemed to be missing in those is timing results and a complete
> listing of all executed tests and results per suite. I don't know how to

Oh, I left out the processing of the executed test result.... That
could explain why they are missing.  :-)
The sample xml file I used didn't have much to report on, so I left it out.

If you can give me a snippet of the XML file (node names and
hierarchy) I will amend the XSLT file for you.

Regards,
  - Graeme -