[fpc-pascal] Ansi strings
M.Santhoff at t-online.de
Fri Sep 1 18:14:18 CEST 2006
Am Freitag, den 01.09.2006, 11:50 +0200 schrieb Michael Van Canneyt:
> On Fri, 1 Sep 2006, Carsten Bager wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >> sorry, I cannot answer your question, but may I as:
> >> Am Donnerstag, den 31.08.2006, 13:13 +0200 schrieb Carsten Bager:
> >>> I am using the compiler on an embedded Arm 7 platform and Ansi
> >>> strings is not an option.
> >> How can you do this?
> > The 2.0.2 supports the ARM processor (for Linux). You can
> > download it from the Free Pascal site
> > (http://www.freepascal.org/download.html)
> > If you are interested in embedded programming, I will in short time
> > put together a starters kit based on the 2.0.2 compiler. If you are
> > interested send a mail (in plain text) to maiser at beas.dk with the text
> > SUBSCRIBE ARM7
> Why not use the newly released 2.0.4 compiler? it supports arm too ?
1. I can't switch compiler versions at any time.
2. I don't want to fiddle with two of them (been there done that ;)
3. I'm curious and want to know how this guy does magic with fpc. ;)
4. Until the ARM board is ready I'm looking for anything regarding fpc
and arm cpu.
5. I wouldn't have known about Carsten Bager doing something on arm if I
did not ask. ... ;))
More information about the fpc-pascal