[fpc-pascal] Ansi strings

Carsten Bager carsten at beas.dk
Fri Sep 1 11:40:09 CEST 2006

> Hi,
>
> sorry, I cannot answer your question, but may I as:
>

> Am Donnerstag, den 31.08.2006, 13:13 +0200 schrieb Carsten Bager:
>
> > I am using the compiler on an embedded Arm 7 platform and Ansi
> > strings is not an option.
>
> How can you do this?

The 2.0.2 supports the ARM processor (for Linux). You can
download it from the Free Pascal site
(http://www.freepascal.org/download.html)
If you are interested in embedded programming, I will in short time
put together a starters kit based on the 2.0.2 compiler. If you are
interested send a mail (in plain text) to maiser at beas.dk with the text
SUBSCRIBE ARM7

When I have the kit ready, I will send a announcement when and
where you can get the starters kit.