[fpc-pascal] ROPS and latest FPC compiler (svn)

Alexandre Leclerc alexandre.leclerc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 23:03:33 CET 2006

2006/10/31, Jesus Reyes <jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx>:

>  --- Alexandre Leclerc <alexandre.leclerc at gmail.com> escribió:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'm running into strang ROPS behaviour when using the latest
> > compiler
> > in svn. Is there a compiler switch required for it to work ok?
> > Using
> > revision 3823 I have no problems.
> >
> > The parameters in the script when passed to actual FPC code is not
> > working well.. this was an old bug... parameter order or I don't
> > know
> > what...
> >
> > Anyone has any clue for me?
> >
> > --
> > Alexandre Leclerc
> >

> Have you tried ROPS svn revision 19?

Yes and it solved my 'Self' problem (as you can read on rops forum).
But when I compile with latest compiler my script is not behaving
completely right... Just with a different compiler version. :(

The passing function prarameters are not good... this was an issue
couple months ago that Carlo fixed. But now it comes back. Maybe this
was a fix on a FPC bug? or an FPC bug has been introduced...

The issue are the parameters when calling a Delphi function from the script.

--
Alexandre Leclerc