[fpc-pascal] win resource sections

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Thu Oct 26 10:51:58 CEST 2006

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006, Rimgaudas Laucius wrote:

> But, what about resourcestrings?

Resourcestrings in FPC are not implemented using windows resources,
unlike in Delphi. The reason is obvious: FPC is cross platform.

To make this work, we would need to create a unit which sets
the resources from the included windows resources. If you
want I can assist in creating such a unit.

Michael.