Re[2]: [fpc-pascal] freepascal.org

Daniël Mantione daniel.mantione at freepascal.org
Mon Nov 27 11:35:42 CET 2006

Op Mon, 27 Nov 2006, schreef ???? ???????????:

> > > whatever else? Thanks.
> > well.
> > Dani?l
>
> How should one submit bugs with website?

I think Mantis is best.

> Mantis does have "website" bug category, but I suspect (from your
> maillist activity level compared to mantis\bug response), that you don't
> get all the messages fast enough.

Well, I receive them, but the reaction time depends on wether the bug is
easy to fix and how serious it is. If you are really troubled by a bug,
and it doesn't get fixed please send a reminder in Mantis and we'll see
what we can do.

The your report about the incorrect count of translated messages is
caused by that there can be some messages for which a translation exists,
but no English message exists. (The amount of untranslated messages sometimes
becomes negative because of this.) This is almost always caused by that
compiler messages were imported from .msg, and a message was renamed or
removed from the English message file.

I can fix it by cleaning up the database. I'm currently still working on
making more pages translatable, it is simply a matter of what to do first.

Daniël