Re[4]: [fpc-pascal] Web site now translatable

Пётр Косаревский ppkk at mail.ru
Fri Nov 24 13:06:45 CET 2006

> ? What do you mean with lost?
> Anyway, there are a few child diseases in a few pages. I'll fix them
> during the next days. (But first I need to get back home, I'm out of the
> country currently.)
> Daniel

Nothing really terrible: somehow I repeatedly lost "translator on" status, so I thought, that I guessed address incorrectly.

Child diseases bring me confidence in translation (it's not my profession, so it's easier for me to translate weaker styled sentences, than brilliant ones, and so my output increases).

Translation engine is a really great work! (And it's listed neither in the credits, nor in the authors pages.)