[fpc-pascal] fpcUnit todo list

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Thu Nov 9 13:47:37 CET 2006

On 9 nov 2006, at 13:33, dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl wrote:

> Wait a minute.... But you need a stable enough compiler to compile the
> testsuite right?

You need a lot more compiler functionality to compile the fcl than to
compile individual tests (not to mention that a problem which occurs
when compiling a small test is much easier to debug than one which
occurs when compiling a large fcl or packages unit).

> Hmm either you're inconsistent or you plan to test only
> the RTL and compiler itself, am I right?

Initially (or when things are really messed up), that's the case yes.

Jonas