[fpc-pascal] Compiling problems

Christian Ulrich z0m3ie at gmx.net
Fri Nov 3 22:36:37 CET 2006

> If you want tested revisions use the releases. For trunk you are on
> your own to keep track of working revisions. Maybe for you rev A is
> good, but broken on an other platform where rev B is better.

Not all realeases are stable,i have used fpc 2.0.4 for 2 days and then used
fpc 2.1.1
because fpc 2.0.4 breaks compiling my apps often with "internal compiler
error"
fpc 2.1.1 has support for the internal linker and so on.
iam search ca once a month for an "stable" fpc trunc and use them where i
update lazarus dayly and
switch to the previous revision when it dont run clean.

I think a lot of people do this like me, and its easyer when they can look
at an fpc wiki page
where they find the last revision tested from some people.

@Felipe, i dont want this only for wince.
for win32 and win64 fpc > 5091 is also not useable.
think an general wiki´page in the fpc wiki is better for that or not ?!

5080 is now tested with win32 win64 and wince, make install fails on
exampleinstall
but the compiler fcl and rtl compiles,installs and works fine as i can see.

Christian