[fpc-pascal] Progress Bar in different widget sets

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 23:43:13 CET 2006

Hi,

GTK's progress bar has a feature where the progress bar moves left and
right repeatedly, instead of the normal from Min to Max.

What do you call that feature and what do you actually use it for?
I know I have seen in used in Mozilla Thunderbird as well, but
couldn't remember where.

I just implemented a basic TProgressBar widget for fpGUI and wanted to
know if that Gtk progress bar feature (running left and right
repeatedly) is something people actually use in applications and worth
the time implementing in fpGUI.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

--