[fpc-pascal] Morfik is using FPC compiler

Bisma Jayadi bisma at brawijaya.ac.id
Tue Mar 28 12:42:33 CEST 2006

> Because we don't know about it. I've been keeping an eye on Morfik since
> quite some time, but I didn't know they use FPC. How did you find out ?

Content of "Release_Notes_0_8_6_5.txt" :

Release notes for Morfik AppsBuilder version 0.8.6.5
Release Date: Monday, 27 March 2006

New Features
------------

- Developers can now compile their Morfik project into a native Linux or Windows
executable using exactly the same project source code. (Note that the Linux
compilation requires the Free Pascal compiler. Instructions on how to setup Free
Pascal is be available, if required.) This allows developers the choice of
hosting their Morfik applications on either a Windows or Linux platform.

- Ability to create controls dynamically at run time within the browser.  There
will be a sample project posted on Morfik Labs that will include sample codes
for creating various controls programmatically. This feature is not available
for the following controls: TabControl, DateTimeEdit, ListBox, Flash and Band.
However work is being done to include support for these remaining controls
within the next release.

Bug Fixes
---------

- The TabControl on a form is not active until clicked. This issue, specific to
versions 0.8.5.6- 0.8.6.2, has been fixed.
- Filters in single Forms do not work with text fields. This issue, specific to
versions 0.8.5.6- 0.8.6.2, has been fixed.

Now you know! :)

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at
http://beeography.wordpress.com