[fpc-pascal] A simple "exception handling" question

Bob Richards bob at tamara-b.org
Sun Jan 29 21:00:13 CET 2006

L505 wrote:

> And also, smartlinked units contain .A files in addition to .O and .PPU files

This brings up another nagging question I have had. If I set SpartLinking ON, my
executables are no smaller! Your reply here seems to suggest, that I do not have any of my
units compiled with SmartLinking enabled. There are no ".A" files in my source tree.

To enable Smart Linking, do I need to recomplile the sources with some switch allowing
SmartLinking to be active? The Docs, imply NO, that this is the default; your reply above
implies Yes.

Bob

--
PGP Encrypted E-Mail Prefered