[fpc-pascal] parameter names local, global, glocal

Wolfram Kläger wolfram.klaeger at web.de
Thu Jan 19 01:15:45 CET 2006

L505 18.01.06 21:33:48:
> ... use the underscore, although a bit messy looking:
>
>   function SubstringData(const Offset, Count_: Integer): WideString; virtual;

Thanks. Matches to the habit of the guy, who has written the Delphi code, that I am working on. He usually begins each private class item name with an underscore. Meanwhile this habit seems appropriate to me. Now I will probably change my habit, concerning parameter names as well, by ending with an underscore, as you proposed.

Wolfram