[fpc-pascal] option -Fc

Aleksey Y. Ulasevich (STAKANOV) platinum at umail.ru
Tue Jan 17 21:09:29 CET 2006

Florian Klaempfl пишет:

>Martin Schreiber wrote:
>

>>On Monday 16 January 2006 11.54, Aleksey Y. Ulasevich (STAKANOV) wrote:
>>

>>>What codepages supported by option "-Fc"?
>>>

>>If I read the code right: utf8, cp437,cp850,8859_1 (files cp437.pas cp850.pas
>>cp8859_1.pas).
>>

>You can load any code page file available from the unicode forum. However, this
>code page is _only_ used for string constant to widestring conversions, nothing
>else.

How I can use it? Where I can get more information (documentations,
tutorials, examples). Is it in FreePascal documentation?

I writing my sources in koi8-r code page, and I must convert my strings
to UCS2 (for example: x:=UTF8Decode(AnsiToUTF8('some koi8-r text '))).
Is it correct? May be I must write x:='some koi8-r text' and add '-FcXXXX'?

PS. Sorry for my English.

--
Aleksey Y. Ulasevich (STAKANOV)
icq:26493224 http://stakanov.nm.ru