[fpc-pascal] internal error 200306184

Wolfram Kläger wolfram.klaeger at web.de
Mon Jan 16 09:24:26 CET 2006

> Micha wrote:
>
> If you can reproduce in a small unit (or two I guess), then make a bug
> report.

Unfortunately, the main unit from Köhler is some 28.000 lines of code, calling additional nine utility units. Each single unit compiles, and the main unit including all others, as well. But, as soon as I only declare the main unit, FPC throws the internal error. For test purposes, I used a program with nothing but

program test;
uses main;
begin
end.

My first solution, cleaning up the $Define statements, did help once or twice. The same, when I changed the sequence of subunit calls.