[fpc-pascal] Computer Language Shootout - updated to Free Pascal2.0.2

Isaac Gouy igouy2 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 02:49:06 CET 2006

We welcome more elegant and/or faster programs.

To contribute please attach a complete source code file to a tracker
item following the FAQ instructions:

http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/faq.php#contributeprogram

best wishes, Isaac

http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/gp4/benchmark.php?test=fannkuch&lang=fpascal