[fpc-pascal] even linus torvalds prefer pascal over c

Bisma Jayadi bisma at brawijaya.ac.id
Sat Dec 2 10:52:39 CET 2006

> Alas, he doesn't. Linus Torvalds stronly disapproves of Pascal and this
> statement should be viewed in that context: he wants a language that does
> allow him to do anything wrong.

Yeah, I understand. But as he mention this sentence...

"If I wanted a language that didn't allow me to do anything wrong, I'd be using
Pascal."

then we can use it to promote pascal to public, no matter the real context of
what Linus said. We have a very good material for promoting: a world-wide known
c programer is stating good things about pascal.

> Funny thing is, L505 is in that thread and doing some nice advocacy :)

Yup... I always like his efforts promoting pascal without disfiguring other
language(s). I like the way he promotes pascal. :)

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at:
http://beeography.wordpress.com