[fpc-pascal] sigsegv error using tsqlquery

Jose Luis Jurado Rincon jljurado at cofarcir.es
Tue Aug 22 10:46:15 CEST 2006

Hi!

I'm trying develope a database application using tOBDCconnection,
tSQLTransaction y  tSQLQuery.

I have to do several SELECT and UPDATE sentences but in some cases (not
always the sames), compiler throw SIGSEGV exception in the CONCAT_TWO_BLOCKS
procedure or others (I suppose internal procedures) and halt the execution.

When I execute step by step the code, most of times the error don't occur,
so I think in any part there are a variable that hasn't time to empty. I've
tried with SQLQuery.CleanInstance, SQLQuery.Prepare and with a million more
possibilities but I can't avoid the error.

Can anybody help me?