[fpc-pascal] TCP Server

"Fabrício F. Kammer" ffkammer at conchalnet.com.br
Sat Aug 19 22:20:56 CEST 2006

OK I was able to run the echo server example. Now I need to know how can
I make a server that gets the commands sends by my client application
and make the right actions with these commands.

Can anyone help with this?

PS: I'm trying to install the indy on windows xp without succes, if
someone can help me I'll be thanks.

[]s

Fabrício