[fpc-pascal] TCP Server

"Fabrício F. Kammer" ffkammer at conchalnet.com.br
Thu Aug 17 23:21:58 CEST 2006

Thanks Amir, I saw this, but I don't have the packets bellow on the Indy
10 installation :(

     *  Open and compile indysystemlaz.lpk
     * Open and compile indycorelaz.lpk
     * Open and compile indyprotocolslaz.lpk
     * Open, compile and install dclindycorelaz.lpk
     * Open, compile and install dclindyprotocolslaz.lpk

How do you do to install without the packets?