[fpc-pascal] Compiling FPC for SPARC

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Aug 3 11:20:20 CEST 2006

Vincent Snijders wrote:

> Look up the syscall_nr_exit_group (the number for exit_group syscall) for sparc and
> add it to rtl/linux/sparc/sysnr.inc and try to compile again.
>
> This syscall was not used in fpc 2.0.2, but was added afterwards. You might find
> more of those.

Thanks. I'll follow that up as the main thrust but I think I'll backtrack first
and check compilation on an i386 without UML in case I was doing something
really dumb. If I can get that working it gives me at least the possibility of a
2.0.2 cross-compiler, so that I could work on 2.0.4 with something more recent
than a 2.0.0 compiler.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk