[fpc-pascal] ERROR in webpage 'Link don't work'

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Tue Apr 11 15:24:16 CEST 2006

AgeWare None wrote:
> ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/dist/Source/short/compsrc.zip
>
> i realy need this to see how you can start a compiler, your new version's
> are to complex to a 16 year old boy, that not uses English every day (only
> in Development)
>
> how can i get this file.

If I understand it correctly, you're looking for sources for old FPC
versions (especially for the compiler). You can find sources for all
released versions starting with 1.0.0 under
ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/olddist/, and in addition to this, one of
the early alpha versions can be found in
ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/attic/.

Tomas