[fpc-pascal] fpdoc features

L505 fpc505 at z505.com
Fri Apr 7 17:28:07 CEST 2006

> > What command would be used to run FPCdoc on all files in a directory.
> > PSEUDO EXAMPLE: (crashes fpdoc)
> > fpdoc --package=Test --input=*.pas;*.inc;

> fpdoc --package=Test $(ls -1 *.pas *.inc | awk '{printf("input=%s ", $1)}')

AWK for the one liner.. I was going to build a program that sucked all the *.pas
file names out of a directory and made an fpdoc command out of it.. then launch
the command.

Other question about FPDOC: is there a way to skip the HTML head and footer so
the page is not a complete html document but just a snippet of html? If not,
would it be allowed for me to build this feature and send a patch or would I do
it privately? I'd like html snippets instead of an HTML page so I can build the
docs into a CGI program.
For example, skipping the html body, head, head closing, and body closing tags
at minimum.
Maybe a --snippet option.