[fpc-pascal] When are used units recompiled?

L505 fpc505 at z505.com
Wed Apr 5 19:32:13 CEST 2006

> Tom Verhoeff wrote:
> > Can someone explain to me under what circumstances FPC will (attempt to)
> > recompile a unit for which *.ppu and *.o are already available?
> > I couldn't find this in the documentation.
>
> Wrong target (OS) or incompatible compiler version, usually. Vote for:
>
> http://www.freepascal.org/bugs/showrec.php3?ID=4691
>
> :-)
>
> Micha

Vote where? :)
The bug reporting system is very limited, once the bug is opened or closed you
can't make any additional comments.

p.s. anyone seen this?
http://www.bug-a-boo.org/
Written in pascal/easy btw. Our friends at tdbengine our going to make tdbengine
accessible from FPC programs soon, not just from the EASY programming language.
I have been talking to them about it.